LiquidHub, our client, is a digital integrator that partners with businesses to improve customer engagement and drive growth. Through planning, execution, and management of technology across the full technology lifecycle, LiquidHub supports the enterprise goals of leading global healthcare and financial services companies in North America, Asia, and Europe. Our client's agile and responsive teams bring deep technology expertise, thought leadership, and business-relevant solutions to every partnership.
Summary of the Position:
The successful candidate in this role will support the definition, sale and delivery of the Digital Marketing Solutions to the Financial Services (FS) market segment. He or she will be based in Wayne PA, Bridgewater NJ, or New York, NY. Reporting to the head of the Digital Marketing team, and working closely with the sales and solutions delivery teams, the CSE will be responsible for the relevant solution definition and articulation of value proposition, proposal pursuit strategies, thought leadership development, and go-to-market planning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and support marketing solutions related to Digital Customer Engagement for the FS industry. Support the measurement and effectiveness of those solution and service offerings.
- Collaborate with and support the solutions sales team in sales pursuits, from initial client contact through solution development, solution sizing/capacity estimation, proposal and close, providing subject matter expertise and support to in the pursuit of client engagements in the FS vertical.
- Work with the vertical sales team, the Digital Marketing team, and the Advisory and Strategy team to develop and implement new solutions and service offerings that capture and leverage the capabilities of our global service delivery organization.
- Assist in driving the vertical to achieve and surpass revenue, margin, business goals and objectives set forth by the executive committee.
- Perform “management consulting” level work for client strategic engagements. Provide strategic guidance to clients, becoming a trusted advisor.
- Develop and deliver industry thought leadership through content/artifacts for the purpose of proposal/RFP responses, marketing campaigns and collateral, web-based seminars, industry points-of-views, and white papers, as well as speaking engagements at industry conferences and events.
- Support the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes for the vertical.
Skill & Experience:
- Deep knowledge of the FS market and business challenges through consulting to the industry.
- Experience in Digital Engagement within the FS industry, especially as it relates to Brand Strategy and digital tactics.
- Strong understanding of new and current issues and trends, how they affect the industry. As well as point of view and perspective on potential changes in the industry related to the use of digital technologies as a new channel of engaging clients, FS providers and other channel partners.
- Understanding how industry trends are impacting client/FS engagement models and how sales channels are adjusting to these changes.
- Solid consulting experience with a Digital Agency, or mid to large sized consulting firms with a focus on solving digital challenges for brand teams. 12+ years of consulting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated capability-building skills, with experience defining solutions, developing marketing for them, and serving as a champion for them to drive sales.
- Strong leadership skills. Very strong work ethic with a high-intensity, customer service focus.
- Executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services environment.
- Strong understanding of analytical and operational aspects of our clients in the industry.
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication, and written English skills. English as a first language or native speaker-level English skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.